mercredi 19 février 2014

Two-way ticket to Brussels flea...

Back from Brussels...









What was I doing there? Well, this morning I woke up and tought:" A bit of brocante would be great today, don't you think?"
A voice answered: " Brocante today would be wonderful... and we are all ready for that! Definetely!"
But who had just said that? I could not tell if this was only one of the many voices in my head, or my shopping caddie (which was oddly standing on the doormat, ready to leave and go on its own), or my wallet (which was containing enough for bargain hunting.)



Nevertheless, I went to and went back from Brussels. 
Ofcourse,,the caddie didn't stay empty. I as usual filled it with linen... antique ofcourse... and also a bit of "reading" for later... and some of these delicious Belgian chocolates from Neuhaus (I'm mad about them!).


If the linen travelled back safe to home, I'm afraid that the Neuhaus did not survived the long way, and I only have the empty wrapping to show...








I might get back tomorrow and will try to be brave with the chocolates that time...

1 commentaire: