jeudi 3 octobre 2013








Found this morning in Brussels...



A batch of antique printed wallpaper that has been hidden for decades in the attic of an old mansion.










A discovery that left me speechless and I can't stop looking at these...



Roses, lilac, Ribbon, Fruits, trompe l'oeil...
What is your favorite?















LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE ROLLS!
 

2 commentaires:

  1. Wow Ben...................they are amazing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I think that you have a very refined taste and have selected many wonderful items. I found your blog through the Etsy shop that you have. Even though I do not own many fussy items because of the care they require, I have become enamored with your selection of linens, especially the ones from Bruges and the coverlets in your Etsy shop. I have put several of them on my wish list for the bridal shop I am currently building. Alas, I can not have them all....or can I?

    I have truly enjoyed looking at your finds and look forward to seeing more.

    RépondreSupprimer