mercredi 16 janvier 2013

Speechless...







It’s always the same story: when I take time to sit in front of the computer, intending to write some lines for my blog and when everything is ready to record my words, I stay silent and speechless like if I had lost all my ideas. This really is a kind of affliction (ho no, I am not overestimating, it really is!) and this is often why there is nothing new in my blog.

You know, I feel now that my brain is, like my cupboards are full of items, full of ideas and full of things to tell. Funny things, interesting things, stupid things (yes!), lovely things (all this without being over-confident of course!) and I’m here, ready to entertain you but like paralyzed, don’t knowing where to start and what to tell.



GGGRRRRRR, I could kill someone!


Ideas are maybe gone, but I have still some pictures to show. These were made today here at home, in Papignies…









I’ll speak with you later…If I can find back my ideas!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire